Schneider Electric is a global energy management specialist, with operations in more than 100 countries (www.schneider-electric.com). Schneider Electric opened a liaison office to the European Union institutions in 2010. We are currently looking for an intern for a six month period to work with our team on influence programmes at EU level who matches the following profile:
- Fluent in French and English - German will be a must;
- Strong analytical, writing and research skills are desired;
- Motivation, organisation and an attention to detail are essential;
- Understanding of EU decision making process with a proven interest in EU politics and policy.
Tasks will include:
- Conducting research on policies;
- Editing monthly monitoring by undertaking review of specialised media and key policy-related sites;
- Supporting social media platform internally (helping to animate a “EU influence community”)
- Helping to organise events (e.g. roundtables and industry events) and logistics for events;
- Organising meetings with policy makers and stakeholders and eventually attending meetings;
- Building targeted stakeholder lists;
- Attending events and conferences.
Candidates must be registered students currently studying at a European University. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with “Internship – YOUR NAME” in the subject box. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.